About the event
About the event
WHEN AND WHERE DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
- 2 days: Wed 29/11/2023 – Thu 30/11/2023
- One of Europe’s largest chemical clusters in Geleen, the Netherlands, close to Belgium, and Germany
- Multiple sessions co-hosted by Cefic, World Economic Forum, A.SPIRE, Hubs4Circularity Community of Practice and others at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus and guided bus tours on the Chemelot Industrial Park
WHY DO WE ORGANIZE THIS EVENT?
- The transition of the process industry, among which the chemical industry requires huge investments in the development and deployment of new technology and skilled people.
- These investments require blending of both public and private funding, either through sequential programming or through hybrid instruments.
- To fully exploit this blended finance public and private investors need to work on a strategic funding offering and companies need to work on a funding strategy.
WHAT DO WE DISCUSS AT THE EVENT?
- 3 key topics: transition finance, blended finance & transition strategy
- 3 perspectives: policy makers, investors and project promotors (hubs, clusters, companies)
- 3 issues: public policies & private strategies on transition finance, initiatives & practices on blended finance, succes stories & cases on transition strategy.
TO WHOM DO WE REACH OUT FOR THIS EVENT?
- Public authorities (dealing with policies & government programs)
- Private investors (such as financial institutions, venture capitalists & corporate ventures)
- Companies (from startup to corporate) & their project partners such as RTOs, industrial clusters and circular hubs (working on industrial-urban symbiosis)